Friday, April 24, 2020

Assignment 30A- Final Reflection

Assignment 30A- Final Reflection

  1. Rereading these posts made me have a lot of flashbacks. This semester was so challenging for me that even the most entertaining assignments felt like a chore for me. I really wish this semester had been easier for all of us because these assignments are actually very engaging and fun, but your experience definitely depends on your product idea and where you are mentally
  2. During my time in this course, I felt like I went through a lot of formative experiences. The whole idea of creating a product that we would develop throughout the semester was what stood out most to me, and definitely what I'm most proud of accomplishing. I think my most joyous moments were reading the comments on my posts and seeing everyone's positive responses and comments
  3. I do believe I've grown to have an entrepreneurial mindset from this class. I went through many steps to create a business model of my venture concept and I think now, given that I have real experience, I would feel comfortable enough to start actually creating a product of my own
  4. For students journeying down this path in the future, I would recommend to plan out their semester with this course from the beginning. Since the first lecture, Professor Pryor says students can be basically done with this class by end of February and he's right! I wish I would've planned out my semester to take the load of the assignments off my shoulders way earlier, but I would highly recommend doing that from the beginning. Also, to genuinely enjoy the product they're designing! Having a passion for the things you create allow for better work and better design. Enjoy the class and give yourself a break once in a while!
DO IT NOW | Sometimes Later Becomes Never - Inspirational ...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeannette,
    I liked reading your final reflection! I agree that this class was informative and helped develop an entrepreneurial mindset. It is too bad that this semester was a very hectic time for everyone, but these were good skills to learn before sitting at home for the rest of the semester/summer! Now we have a toolbox of skills to keep us busy and be productive while at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeannette,
    Looking back on my posts reminded me of all the hard work I put into this class and how I developed as a entrepreneur. I'll be honest and admit that I underestimated the amount of work during some weeks, and I definitely felt the stress. Waiting until the last day and rushing to complete these assignments does take some of the experience and involvement, especially when it came to interviewing people. Having the peer feedback really helped me in my venture concept and overall entrepreneurship journey. Great Post!

    ReplyDelete